Customers joined CEO and Founder Dorrian Porter, Head of Product and Delivery Mark Confroy and Customer Success Lead Theresa Gadaire for a company update and live Q&A, as well as for the announcement and demo of exciting new software Vestaboard+.
Stay tuned as we'll be sharing more details with you about Vestaboard+.
In the meantime, learn more at vestaboard.com/plus and through the recap below. Vestaboard is sold out through 2021 with 3,000 displays delivered. Secure your Spring 2022 delivery and be among our first 5,000 customers -- shop now. Purchase by December 31st to take advantage of 2021 pricing and to get a special offer on Vestaboard+.
Live Event Highlights
Company Update 1:51
Core software offering 15:31
Developer community 17:45
Vestaboard+ Demo 20:52
Customer Access 32:43
Live Q&A 35:07
- All 3,000 Founding Edition displays are delivered and 2,000 displays are currently in production, in spite of challenges faced having started production at the beginning of the pandemic.
- Hardware quality has been outstanding, with a “minuscule” failure rate of Bits.
- Vestaboard+ will be a paid subscription offering that is optional and reasonably priced. Vestaboard's core software and API remains free, with a device API on the roadmap for early next year.
- Through Vestaboard+, customers can access a new world of automated content within Vestaboard's existing mobile and web software. Customers can select from a diverse and growing library of channels, create and customize personalized channels, and configure and manage channels to display at any frequency.
- Types of Vestaboard+ channels include real-time updates that enable customers to sync Vestaboard with breaking news, weather, sports scores, “now playing”, calendar alerts, portfolio updates, voice controls, and more. Curated topics of interest include inspiring, comedic, nostalgic, seasonal, historical, artistic, educational and professional themes as well as music, sports, pop culture, lifestyle and more. You can also create your own.
- Customer access to Vestaboard+ will launch in the next few weeks. Stay tuned for more details and a video showing all the features of Vestaboard+.
Thank you again to all who attended. If you have a question, or your question wasn't answered during the Q&A, reach out to support anytime. If you're not yet a customer, join us and be among the first 5,000: