Updated August 17, 2022
Content Usage Guidelines for Vestaboard Affiliates
Vestaboard Content means all information, data, text, messages, software, sound, music, video, photographs, graphics, images, and tags that we incorporate into the Vestaboard Products, Vestaboard marks and Vestaboard trade dress.
If you wish to use Vestaboard Content, you must comply with our Content Usage Guidelines. Vestaboard, the Vestaboard logos, and other marks that we use from time to time are our trademarks and you may not use them without our prior written permission, except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement.
Feel free to reference or quote any of our text content (facts, figures, quotes, etc.) in your own blog articles, presentations, documents, etc. as long as you honor the Content Attribution Policy below.
You cannot claim our content as your original ideas (i.e. using our content and publishing it as your own). We love that you want to share it, but please just share the original link instead. Thank you!
High-resolution photos of Vestaboard and other brand assets are available at vestaboard.com/press. You may use the images on your own properties or social media provided that you follow the guidelines listed. Please email email@example.com to request more photos, logos, sizes, or with questions on use.
Content Attribution Policy
Feel free to share links to any of our content by email and social media
Attribute Vestaboard as the source.
Link to the original Vestaboard source you're referencing:
- For references to a Vestaboard article, link to the URL of the specific blog article you're referencing.
- For references to Vestaboard downloadable content offers behind a form, please link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer.
The acceptable linking strategy from affiliate promotional offers and where to direct traffic can be seen on our Affiliate Program Agreement.
Promotional policies for The Company, Team, Products
Acceptable uses of the company name are Vestaboard; Vestaboard, Inc.
DO NOT SAY
|Vestaboard's _[headquarters]||headquarters of Vestaboard|
|Vestaboard's CEO and Founder||CEO and Founder of Vestaboard|
|Vestaboard, Co.||Vestaboard, Inc.|
|Vesta Board or VestaBoard||Vestaboard|
About Vestaboard, Inc.
Use the language below when providing background about Vestaboard.
About Vestaboard, Inc: Vestaboard, Inc. is the maker of Vestaboard, the beautiful smart messaging display that can be controlled from anywhere. Founded in 2015, Vestaboard engaged Bould Design and Lead Product Designer Faiza Moore to design and build the first Vestaboard. After five years of research and development, Vestaboard was created. Vestaboard is an Internet-connected display that is controlled by phone, tablet or computer. Vestaboard is used in offices, restaurants, cafes, healthcare settings, design studios, schools, boutiques, homes and more to create delightful moments of connection among colleagues, clients, customers and family members. Learn more at vestaboard.com.
About the Team
Use the information below to refer to the team or the email provided to learn more.
Founder and CEO: Dorrian Porter (for bio, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
See the team at vestaboard.com/team; Email us at email@example.com for team bios.
About the Products
Below is guidance on language used to describe the Vestaboard products.
- Flagship product offered in the color black
- Say Vestaboard displays instead of Vestaboards, if possible
- Avoid “Vestaboard’s” as well (i.e. say “the messages on Vestaboard” instead of “Vestaboard’s messages”)
- The Vestaboard displays ‘patterns’ ‘messages’ ‘artful designs’, ‘artwork’
- It can show ‘all the colors of the rainbow’ (R, O, Y, G, Blue, Purple)
- Do not say “the board(s)” >> say “Vestaboard” / “Vestaboard displays”
- Announced in 2022
- A fresh take on our award-winning flagship design
- Brighten your day with Vestaboard White
- Vestaboard White Limited Edition
- Limited Edition Vestaboard White
- Free iOS, Android, web apps
- Vestaboard+ optional software offering
- Comprised of channels of content
- See official Vestaboard+ positioning doc here for detailed language
See our Style Guide. The logo can be used accordingly.
Do not crop the logo, crowd the logo, or use colors on the logo.
Do not overlay the logo over a photo.
The proper usage of trademark symbols can be seen on our Trademark Guidelines.
Approved, high-resolution photos of Vestaboard and other brand assets are available below and via this folder, Vestaboard Public Assets.
Do not create your own composites – use ours or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not crop the images in a manner that removes any portion of the Vestaboard
Do not alter colors
Do not add animations
Do not resize these images to be larger
(reach out to us for higher quality and bigger files)
Do not alter the message shown on the Vestaboard (reach out to us)
The permitted typography and approved back-up typography is available in our Style Guide.