Updated August 17, 2022
All Vestaboard Affiliates are required to complete a Vestaboard Marketing Affiliate Agreement and remain in compliance with the terms set forth in that agreement, including the terms of the Program Policies. This list contains everything you need to know to be a Vestaboard Affiliate.
If you're not yet part of the Vestaboard Affiliate Program, you can apply via ShareASale.
If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at email@example.com.
Available commissions are set forth in the Affiliate Tool. Commissions are based on purchase, and purchase commissions may be calculated based on monthly purchases at the rates set forth in the Affiliate Tool.
- For purchase commissions, you will receive commission for the first purchase made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
- The customer must be an active customer for the locking period in the Affiliate Tool.
- Commissions will still be counted if a user starts on one domain and then signs up or purchases on another Vestaboard domain.
- Affiliate links may rely on cookies to track referrals. Therefore if cookies get cleared, we may not be able to track these events.
- Cookie windows are stated in the Affiliate Tool.
- Only affiliate links can be used to track referrals. Incorrect use of affiliate links will cause inability to track referrals.
- You cannot use affiliate links to refer clients you are servicing. You also can't be a billing contact or user of the account referred.
- Fraudulent or stolen attribution is a non-payable event. If we suspect fraud (for example, if we see that signups are all from the same city or IP address) we may require you to prove that the referrals are valid.
There are a number of other limitations that may result in commission not being paid - we encourage you to read the Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement for more information on this.
You do not receive additional commission if a customer upgrades to a higher tiered product in the future.
In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the last affiliate gets the credit. We do, however, reserve the right to modify this in certain circumstances.
Do not use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using Vestaboard.
Do not modify or adjust the Vestaboard wordmark or logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
What to call yourself.
Here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the Vestaboard Affiliate Program.
Do say you’re a “Vestaboard Marketing Affiliate” or “Marketing Affiliate”.
Do not refer to yourself as a Partner or that you’ve “partnered with Vestaboard.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using.
You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an affiliate link that could be considered as competing with Vestaboard’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords. If running ads, you need to direct the ad to your own website (and not to Vestaboard.com or a standalone landing page).
We would encourage you to participate in any affiliate-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve used your affiliate link. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
Purchasing Vestaboard yourself:
One of the benefits of the Affiliate Program is we don’t require you to purchase a Vestaboard product. Though if you decide to purchase, we require that you do not use your own affiliate link.
You must be FTC compliant and disclose in a clear way before the affiliate link that you will receive commission if someone clicks through and purchases.