Thank you for sharing @vestaboard in your post. Here, at Vestaboard, our favorite thing is to see our customers using their Vestaboard displays to communicate and inspire others. It’s why we love Vestaboard.
We hope to share your image with more of our potential customers and followers. With your approval, your post could show up on our website, be highlighted in a social media post or be featured in an email!
If you are at least the age of 16 and agree to our Terms and Conditions, you’ll just need to reply back #yesvestaboard in the comments of the post.
As between you and us, you own all content and information you post or share that mentions @vestaboard on any platform or otherwise provide to Vestaboard (e.g. through third party service providers, social media sites, blogs, etc.), including, but not limited to your name, likeness, comments, photos, videos, audio, text, graphics, images and other media (referred to as “User Content”).
You promise, warrant and represent that:
- You are at least 16 years of age;
- You own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give Vestaboard the rights described above;
- You have permission to use the name and likeness of any other person shown in the User Content;
- The User Content is accurate, complete and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- You have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content and Vestaboard will not need to obtain any licenses from any third party or pay any royalties to any third party;
- You waive any “moral rights” or rights of privacy or publicity in your User Content; and
- Your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
- You will indemnify, defend and hold Vestaboard, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, parent, affiliates, and agents against any losses, liabilities, claims expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of your breach of any representation or warranty as stated above, any third party claim regarding the use by vestaboard of your User Content, or any action taken by you that is inconsistent with the rights granted as described above.
We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason. We may remove User Content from our website, social media posts or other Vestaboard platform for any reason. We are under no circumstances required to use or obligated to use your User Content.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Notice of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that a user of the Vestaboard website or other Vestaboard platform has infringed on your intellectual property rights, or if we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, and you would like to dispute the alleged infringement, please notify us in writing, by email or mail.
To be effective, the notification should include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Vestaboard to locate the material on the Site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and your physical or electronic signature.
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt and notice of a claim of infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from the Vestaboard website or any Vestaboard platform without liability.
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms of Service from time-to-time in our sole discretion.