- Pick an outlet location: If you choose one of our recommended installations to conceal the power cord, an electrician will be required to install a recessed or horizontal outlet beforehand. Alternatively, purchase a longer power cord.
- Finalize a mounting solution: Vestaboard cannot be placed upright on a table or surface without an appropriately rated VESA compatible display system, or it is likely to fall over. For wall installations, Vestaboard should only be mounted to wood studs or concrete.
- Ask a friend to help: Given Vestaboard weighs 45 lbs / 20 kg without its frame, we recommend a friend help. Not comfortable installing on your own? Secure a white glove installation.
- Designate one pairing code owner: Your Vestaboard's unique pairing code will not appear if the mask is not properly in place. Only one person should enter the code, as it is used to connect Vestaboard to your Internet and not to connect the app to Vestaboard. Once paired, you can add more users inside the app. Learn more.
- Be patient with connecting to Wi-Fi: If you are connecting your Vestaboard to Wi-Fi, the time to come "Online" can vary depending on network settings. Do not make multiple attempts in the first 5 minutes or attempt to remove your Vestaboard inside the app to start over, which can complicate the activation. Learn more.
- Activate Vestaboard+: Take enjoyment to new levels with our optional paid service. Curate and automate a new world of content for your Vestaboard once you have activated with Vestaboard+. Learn more.
Once activated, learn how to make the most of your Vestaboard, from finding daily inspiration in Today's Picks, to sharing messages with loved ones, setting quiet hours, and more below:
If you run into any issues during the initial set-up, please don't hesitate to contact us for a real-time video chat.