Pair a new board, rename an existing board, remove yourself from a board or switch between.
Within the mobile app:
- Tap the gear icon to access the Settings of the current Vestaboard you are managing.
- To change the Vestaboard, tap Manage next to your current Vestaboard's name.
- From the Manage Vestaboard page, you will see a dropdown list of all Vestaboards you have access to, as well as their corresponding ID which can be copied and shared.
- To switch, select another Vestaboard to make it your new current board.
- Alternatively, tap the three dots next to each board name to pair, rename, remove yourself, delete or switch between depending on your user permissions.
- Tap the X in the upper left to be taken back to the current Vestaboard's Settings page.
- Once logged in, you will see your named Vestaboard in the upper right of your screen.
- Select the current Vestaboard name to see a dropdown of all Vestaboards you have access to, as well as their corresponding ID which can be copied and shared.
- To switch, click to select another Vestaboard to make it your new current board and then select the X in the upper right to be taken back to the previous section.
- Click on the gear icon located on the left sidebar to access your Settings for additional controls related to Managing Users, Time Zone and Quiet Hours for that Vestaboard.