Whether it's friends, family or co-workers, adding additional users to help manage your Vestaboard is simple and can be managed from both the mobile app or web.vestaboard.com.
Within the mobile app:
- Tap the gear icon to access your Settings.
- Scroll down to Users and tap Manage.
- Select Add User, and designate a role.
- Enter the email address of the contact you'd like to invite, and then select Add User.
- Your invited user will receive an email invitation asking to join your Vestaboard.
Note: If your invited user is already a Vestaboard app user, the new board will automatically be added to their list of Vestaboards upon next log in. If the invited user does not have an account, they will need to sign up following these steps.
- Click on the gear icon located on the left sidebar to access your Settings.
- Under the Users section, click Manage and select Add User.
- Enter their email address and Add User.
- The invited user will receive an email invitation asking to join your Vestaboard.