If you want your Vestaboard set up on a different network, or your current network settings have changed, follow these steps to reconnect.
Common scenarios where Recovery Mode will solve connectivity issues:
- The location of the Vestaboard has changed and you need to connect to a different network.
- The SSID (name) or password of the Wi-Fi network previously connected to the Vestaboard has changed.
Should your Vestaboard not come back online after a power cycle, try the steps below:
- Carefully lift the frame from the bottom of the Vestaboard and hold for ten seconds.
- Lower the frame back in place and the message RECOVERY MODE should appear on Vestaboard.
- Open your mobile app and go to the Settings menu. Re-pair to your Wi-Fi network by tapping Manage next to Paired Network.
- If this does not work the first time, please power cycle the Vestaboard (unplug and plug back in) and try to engage RECOVERY MODE a second time.
If you continue to have connection issues, please reach out to email@example.com.