Recovery Mode is designed to resolve connectivity issues in the following situations:
1. Your Vestaboard unexpectedly drops from your Wi-Fi network.
2. If you have moved your Vestaboard to a new location and need to connect it to a different network.
3. If the name or password of the Wi-Fi network that was previously connected to your Vestaboard has been changed.
- Carefully lift the frame from the bottom of the Vestaboard and hold for ten seconds.
- Lower the frame back in place and a RECOVERY MODE message should display on your Vestaboard.
- Open the Vestaboard mobile app and go to the Settings menu. Re-pair to your Wi-Fi network by tapping the arrow next to Paired Network.
- If this does not work the first time, please power cycle your Vestaboard by unplugging and plugging back in and try to engage RECOVERY MODE a second time.
- If you are still not able to initiate Recovery Mode, reach out and we're happy to help.
Please note that Recovery Mode will not trigger if you are connected via ethernet.